The trust was established by the Government in the year 2009 to achieve its objectives, under Rajasthan Urban Improvement Act 1959. It is responsible for overall development of Jaisalmer City.
The trust has been headed by the Public Chairman as well as District Collector with a secretary as executive officer. It consists govt. officials & nominated public persons as trustees.
* Design Urban Pattern
* Plan the Future of the City
* Improve the existing situation in planned manner
* Utilize the urban land in the best manner
* Acquire the land for urban development
* Plan residential and commercial schemes