Smart Raj Project
About Smart Raj
Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) manage a large volume and range of civic services. However, shortage of staff and other resources coupled with inability to raise capital, has been a challenge to meet growing expectations from the citizens. ULBs can improve service delivery through Information Communication Technology which is being implemented through Smart Raj project.
Goals and Objectives
- The objective of this project to create a state-wide integrated system, called “SmartRaj”, connecting all ULBs to provide all services on-line through single portal.
- Single Window Services to citizens on anytime, anywhere basis by increasing the efficiency and productivity of ULBs
- Provide timely & reliable management information for effective municipal administration.
- Improve citizen experience of the interactions with ULBs.
Benifits of Smart Raj
- Single-window access to various services of ULBs Benefits of Smart Raj.
- Better and faster delivery of services and information
- Improved communication including computers and mobile devices
- Opportunity for greater participation in decision-making
- Improved interaction with municipal government at different levels
- Transparency and accountability in ULB functioning
- Quick re-dressal of grievances.
Benifits to ULBs
- Better co-ordination between departments.
- Simplification and streamlining of the processing and approval.
- Improved communications.
- Creation of effective management information system (MIS).
- Efficient citizen grievance redressal.
- Overall improvement in governance, delivery of services and citizen interface.
- Objectiveness in decision-making.
Services under Smart Raj
- Building Permission
- Fire NOC
- UD Tax
- Lease Management
- Demand Generation
- E Auction
- Online Cash Collection
- Trade License
- Municipal Asset Management
- Billing & Accounting of Rentals properties
- Stores, Inventory & Workshop
- Establishment & Payroll Modules , Personnel Information System(PIS) & User Management
- Tender & Works Management
- Accounting System
- Solid Waste Management
- Visitor Tax Module
- Stray Animals with provision of management of Re-habitation Canters of cows/cattle Module (Gaushala Module)
- Advertisement & Hoarding Services
- Project Progress, Status &Updates for Smart Cities, AMRUT & Swachh Bharat Mission etc
- Mobile App for ‘UD Tax’ payment (on Android & iOS)
- Dashboards / MIS Reports
- SmartRaj Web Portal