A welcome Note to AIS Residency applicants
At the very outset, I extend my sincerest warm wishes for the New Year 2021.
It is a pleasure that you have reposed confidence on RHB by applying online Self Financing Scheme 2020 in the “AIS Residency” to be developed in Sector 17 facing ‘Raj Aangan’ Yojna (NRI Scheme) at Pratap Nagar Sanganer Jaipur. Now the registration scheme has come to an end on 31st December 2020. You will be pleased to note that as many as 159 officers have applied in the Scheme and after scrutiny of the applications, all the eligible applicants stand to get assured flat, though formal lottery will take place.
We are contemplating minor alterations in the planning whereby instead of 4 flats on each floor, 2 flats are being envisaged resulting into all the flats facing the East overlooking bigger lush green lawn in the campus, keeping the Club House intact, besides few more attractions are being added/ enhanced viz.
- Dwelling Units are reduced to 180 from 192 flats, giving rise to higher built up area and at the same time number of Towers increased from 4 to 7.
- Increased ventilation and 3 independent sides in all the flats.
- From 2B+G+11 to 2B+G+12 i.e. Number of storey increased by one.
- Ground coverage reduced to 26.0% from 29.7% giving rise to more open space.
- Size of swimming pool, gym, multi-purpose hall has increased. Card room with billiards, indoor games hall, mini theatre have been added.
- Each flat shall now being enhanced by 5 Sqft to 3216 Sqft whereas the cost comes down by 5K to INR 91.52 Lakhs.
For the sake of clarity and visualisation, a comparative chart citing the original planning with amenities vis-a-vis proposed planning with the moderations, together with plans and maps are being attached.
I am happy to share the idea as above and hope the long cherished relationship with RHB.
Should there be any query/ feedback/ suggestions, please feel free to share with Sh Vijay Agrawal, Dy. Housing Commissioner (HQ), RHB on cell no +91-9983309405 or by email at dhchq.rhb@ rajasthan.gov.in
PAWAN ARORA, IAS
HOUSING COMMISSIONER, RHB
"Awas Bhawan", Jan Path, Jyoti Nagar, Jaipur 302005 Rajasthan INDIA