MAJOR WORKS COMPLETED
Master Plans of Urban Local Bodies:
1. Rajasthan is probably the only state where Master plans for all 184 ULB,s have been prepared (except for the newly created 6 ULBs).
2. Draft Master Plans of 2 new township the NCR Region prepared and submitted to the Government for approval.
Rajasthan Sub-Regional Plan 2031:
Rajasthan Sub Regional Plan 2031 has been prepared for Rajasthan Sub- Region of NCR (Alwar District) and notified by the State Govt. after approval of NCRPB, New Delhi.
Village Development Plans:
Village Development Plans of 81 Villages having population more than 10,000 (as per was 2001 census) have been prepared through outsourcing for Panchayat Raj Development Department.
1. The Rajasthan Land Pooling Schemes Act-2016 prepared and passed by the Assembly on 05.04.2016.
2. Jaisalmer Building Bylaws-2015 prepared and approved by the Government.
3. Draft of Rajasthan Urban Development Scheme Policy prepared and submitted to Government for approval.
4. Draft of Revised Building Bylaws-2015 for JDA Region prepared and submitted to Government for approval.
5. Rajasthan Heritage Conservation Bill-2015 prepared and placed before the Assembly and has been withdrawn.
WORKS UNDER PROGRESS
1. Rajasthan Sub Regional Plan of NCR-2021
2. Master Plan of 7 towns namely Hindaun, Sawai Madhopur ,Gangapurcity, Mandalgrah, Sujangarh, Sardarshahar, Dungarpur were prepared for the horizon year 2016. Hence new Master Plans of the same are initiated under AMRUT Guidelines.
3. New Draft Master Plan for Kota has been published for objections/suggestions and being processed for finalization.
4. New Draft Master Plans of 3 Towns namely Sriganganagar, Pali, and Hanumangarh are under prepration.
WORKS TO BE DONE
1. Master Plans for 6 newly created municipal towns namely Kisangarhbas, Degana, Etawa, Roopwas, Napasar and Mahua are to be prepared.
2. Rajasthan Spatial Planning and Development Bill to be finalized
3. Assist govt. / other urban development bodies including JDA /JoDA /AUDA etc. in making policies / projects, framing /modifying user friendly byelaws, traffic & transportation planning, unified town maps for use of all departments.
4. Creation of Awareness amongst the local bodies for master plan and for their implementation through capacity building and training programmes.
5. Conducting capacity building programmes for the departmental manpower and other bodies of UDH.
6. Planning, monitoring and coordination with BIP/DMICDC/UIT for implementation of newly proposed Khushkhera-Bhiwadi-Neemrana Investment Region township and linked projects such as Greenfield airport, Neemrana-Bhiwadi link road etc.
7. Coordinating with NCRPB /NCRTC in planning of Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS)
8. Assisting / guiding the local bodies / UITs and other departments in preparation of new projects in Rajasthan Sub Region for funding from NCRPB with focus on newly included Bharatpur district.
9. Coordinating with concerned bodies and departments for initiating projects in Kota and Jaipur for infrastructure development as these are identified as counter magnet towns in NCR.
Implementation of transportation Functional Plan of NCRPB by coordinating with PWD and Transport Department.