|S.No.||Project Description||Project Cost (Rs. in Lakhs)|
An ideal road eveloped from Civil Airport to Mathuradas Mathur Circle as Gaurav Path which includes widening of Road Spaces, Development of Green belt, Drainage, Landscaping Roundabouts, Fountains at Roundabouts, putting up road furniture, Street Lighting, Electronic Traffic Lights, etc.
|2||Shastri Circle Area
1. The project included development of Garden, Walking track, Security steel railing, Illuminated Musical Fountain.
2. Alongwith above, Surrounding road widening and Development of parking area has also been done.
|3||Gaushala Ground Sports Complex
The Project includes development of Swimming pool, Basket Ball Court, Synthetic Tennis Court, Football Ground, Pavilion, Walking Track, Senior Citizens Walk Way, Cultural stage and space, Indoor Stadium and Boy's Hostel.
|4||Carriage of Raw Water from Kharbooja Baori to Mandore
1. High level of sub soil water in Chandpole area.
2. Scarcity of water in Mandore area.
3. Transportation of water to irrigate Mandore garden and
|5||Cardiothoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery Centre Social Welfare Project
1. A pioneer project of UIT Jodhpur shall serve the requirement of citizens of entire Western Rajasthan for treatment and cardiac surgery at MDM Hospital.
2. Planned for a construction area of 36,000 sq.ft. in four storeys with most modern facilities to facilitate 700 cardic surgeries per year.
|6||Shastri Nagar Road Widening
1. Strengthening & Widening of main road from Dalle Khan to
Dr.S.N. Medical College
2. Facilities include Road Divider, Foot Path, Tubular Street Light, Tree Plantation & Parking.
|7||Widening & Strengthening of Banar Road||800.00|
|8||Widening & Strengthening of road from Nagori Gate to Mehrangarh||190.00|
|9||Construction of Service Lanes from Akhaliya Chouraha to Kaylana Chouraha||207.00|
||Development of Parking, Dividers, Drainage and Footpath on road from Akhaliya Chouraha to Jalori Gate||200.00|
|11||Strengthening & Widening of Main Road from Akhaliya Chouraha to Chopasni Bye Pass||215.00|
|12||Comprehensive Health Care Programme
1. Public Participation basis having contribution from JDA, Jodhpur MC & Nice Foundation
2. Target Group â€“ Students from Class I to Class XI of Govt. & Govt. Aided
3. Schools and Madarsas
4. Total no. of Schools 374
5. No. of beneficiaries 70,000
6. Project Duration 3 Years