According to Rajasthan Municipal Act 2009, Municipal Corporation has been handed over the responsibility to avail certain public services to the citizens.
As per the 74 th ammmendment, ther has been a considerable increase in the responsibilities of the local bodies. Thus it's the responsibility of these bodies to include, time bound programmes for availing the fundamental public services to the citizens, in the citizen charter.
Keeping in mind, a citizen charter is being presented by Municipal Corporation under which the information regarding time bound proceedings related to street lightening, sanitation, road maintenance, water clearance, recovery of taxes and fees, release of dead bodies of dead animals etc. will be provided to the citizens.
This citizen charter is being presented, keeping in view the following aims and objectives
- To Providing time bound services Under Lok Seva Garantee Adhiniyan.
- To advertise the different works carried out by Municipal Corportion on large scale.
- To ensure the quality of services provided.
- Influencial solutions of the public complains.
- To ensure the replies and actions as per the standards in relation with the public
- To maintain transparency at every level.
- To regularize the public services.
- To generate awareness for public participation for public services.
Our Resolution : Continuous Services.
Following action will be taken on not being prompt in taking appropriate steps to solve the complains done by the citizens.
- To give an explanation for not taking any action after complaints.
- Warning if the explanation is found to be satisfactory.
- Strict warning if the appropriate action is not taken according to Lok Seva Garantee Adhiniyan.
- Departmental action on not taking any action after 6 complaints.